Cloud Storage Services in Fresno
The introduction of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, inconvenient cabinets full of physical files in their offices, but they also don’t even need on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that people and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone.
A business may use the cloud to store critical business data and files.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of their servers and ensuring that its users have reliable access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in California?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Fresno Based Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Fresno business, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (559) 513-8484 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.